MyHR CVS Portal is a human resources website for CVS and CVS Caremark employees. It provides CVS and CVS Caremark employees with access to various services provided by CVS to its employees. This includes access to the benefits management, payroll details, tax forms and more.
How to login to CVS MyHR
Before you proceed with login into CVS MyHR portal make sure that you will be doing it from a secure computer.
It is not advisable to use public computers since your information could be compromised.
Below are steps required for login for current CVS employees:
- Open your browser
- Navigate to CVS MyHR Portal via following URL: https://beplb01.portal.hewitt.com/web/cvscaremark/welcome
- On the left you will see “Current CVS Health and MinuteClinic Colleagues” text. Under it you will find blue “Log on” button. Click on it
- You will get redirected to CVS Health Login page
- Type your username into “Login User Name” field
- Type your password into “Password” field
- Click on “Login” button
- You should have access to CVS My HR portal features now
If you have problems during login try checking if caps lock is off on your keyboard and that you’re typing your and/or password in a correct language.
If you still have problems with login you can try resetting your password by clicking on “Reset password”” link on a login page.
If you’re a former CVS employee you can follow instructions below to login.
- Open your browser.
- Navigate to CVS My HR Portal via following URL: https://beplb01.portal.hewitt.com/web/cvscaremark/welcome or https://myhr.cvs.com
- On the right you will see “Former CVS Health and Former MinuteClinic Colleagues” text. Under it there will be text fields to enter User ID and Password for former employees
- Enter your username into User ID field
- Enter your password into Password field
- Click on “Log on” button to login
If you’re using Windows ID to connect you can call IT Service Center at 1-855-280-ITSC (4872).
MyHR CVS Contact Information
You can contact CVS about benefits and payroll questions via following phone number: 888-694-7287 (888-MY-HR-CVS). For Health and Welfare, Press 2. between 8:00 a.m. and 8:00 p.m. Eastern time, Monday through Friday.
If you need help from technical department you can call the IT Service Center at 1-855-280-ITSC (4872).